I think we've been in the pattern of updating this every month or so. I'll try to keep up!
I'm happy to say that I feel nearly recovered from the pneumonia. I battled some allergy stuff last week but I won! Now I'm taking Claritin twice a day until it gets really hot. I'm thinking about starting allergy shots this fall - I can't live through another spring like this.
I have been working on a few big projects at work recently. I love my job because I'm afforded new challenges and opportunities every day. I am never bored! I was really excited to be named to a cool FW steering committee this week...can't wait to get involved with it.
We've been keeping busy with my work schedule, too. We supported the Cowboys for Kids PBR Rodeo in Cleburne a few weeks ago. It was so much fun and we got to wear our cowboy boots. We also volunteered for Special Olympics spring games. Robert had a great time measuring for the shot put event. Caitlin and I escorted the winners to the podium after each heat. It is such an inspiring event. This past weekend I survived my second Relay For Life in Hill County. The community is so supportive of the event and I'm looking forward to hearing the total raised.
I'm also looking forward to some "me" time this weekend. I have a few projects around the house I want to tackle, a few shows to catch up on and the requisite pampering I try to fit in every month - love the spa!
My rundown for the rest of the week: watch the company broadcast, go to tonight's Rangers game, visit the Hillsboro area. How can you call it work when you're having so much fun?
Carnival Breeze Sea Day Fun
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment