
Last weekend was Robert's birthday and we celebrated by doing a 5K, checking out Main Street Arts Festival and getting Robert a pair of cowboy boots. (Shhh...I got a pair too!) Then we went to have Korean BBQ with his brother and David. On Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday and then took my sister golfing to get ready for her tournament on Monday. It was so much fun even though I don't play. Golf courses are super relaxing and I loved driving my own golf cart :)

In other news...I'm being sent a signal that I need to slow down again. I've been pushing pretty hard at work and we're getting ready to go in to a very busy rate season. I have been suffering from allergies for the first time in a long time this year. I lost my voice yesterday and then couldn't sleep (or breathe) last night. I went to the doctor this morning and found out I have bronchitis and pneumonia. My body won't let me lie down (can't breathe) so I haven't been able to get any sleep today. I'm anxious to start feeling better and get my voice back. I haven't ever taken a sick day at my current job and now I'm taking two! Following the sign to slow down.
And on a last note...my awesome mom is in the British Virgin Islands again taking part two of her captain's license classes. She is living aboard a sail boat this time with three other women. Nothing new to her but she's having a great time. She's so inspirational and I'm really proud of her for going after her dreams.



No comments:
Post a Comment