Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too busy being fabulous...

Here is a gross way to find out that you're a really, really busy person. Interested?

So for the past few months I have been out and about running around and living out of the office that is my 4runner. I'm not in my stationary office very long and when I am, I'm only checking my mail or drafting a quick contract on the computer.

Today I was rummaging around my "utensil" drawer to grab a pack of crystal light and noticed a horrible odor. That odor turned out to be a rotten lunch that I left in there. It was concealed in a Target bag, which blended in with the other Target bags I recycle.

Have you ever wanted to vomit from a thought? I wanted to vomit at the thought that I haven't noticed that smell for what could be months. So disgusting.

And for all of you clean freaks out there, that drawer has been heavily disinfected and everything in it has been disposed of.

New rule: no more hiding my lunch in drawers.

No comments: