Hello blogosphere.
It's been a busy few weeks filled with enough rain to catch us up from the dry summer. It almost, dare I say, felt like fall for a few days.
Everything has been moving right along and we've had a lot of blessings. Today we got up around 5 to get ready for our engagement picture session. We had so much fun with our amazing photographer. You can check out a sneak peek on her blog: http://melissazihlman.com/Blog/
(I also had some amazing help from Haute Facade with my hair and makeup!)
After that we went cake tasting and finally decided on cake "flavors" and designs.
And now we're exhausted so we're going to put off all of that other wedding stuff we wanted to do today and take a nap. I think we did enough :)
Robert is getting close to graduation - time is flying by. Soon he'll be a "master" just like me! And I don't think I even need to mention work. I have so much fun every day...enough said.
Off to dreamland...
Carnival Breeze Sea Day Fun
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment