Last night we spent time with the Kevin, Elisha, Cindy and Calvin. We started with going over to the Burys for homemade jambalaya (meat and vegetarian!). It was so delicious. Then we headed to the Scat Jazz Lounge for a night of jazz.
I had read about the Scat Jazz Lounge in the business press a few months ago. We went downtown and you approach a man in front of an alley. You pay him and you walk down the alley. You can't miss the sign for the lounge. 

Below the sign is an elevator. We took the elevator down below street level and you push open a set of doors into an open, dimly lit lounge complete with stage, tables and bar. Adonis Rose, the New Orleans import, was on stage and the place has a real speakeasy feel. Further proof that Fort Worth is amazing place to live.
I don't drink a lot so I like to try unique things from the menu. The have some really old school drinks. They even offer bottle service.
Definitely a fun night. Now it's off to the pool to relax :)


No comments:
Post a Comment