I'm about to start some seeds for the fall and I'm really excited about everything you can grow in the fall and winter. I'm hoping to have a bunch of different varieties of lettuce and greens!
We've been keeping busy with work, family and friends. We went to Concerts in the Garden and we'll be going again Friday for the Fourth of July concert.
I've moved offices at work...or actually set up a second office in a new location. I've also flown through the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Now that True Blood is on again, I've been craving more plot line. I've definitely found it in the books. I hope Charlaine Harris continues to write the books and doesn't pull a Stephanie Meyer and quit.
I'm loving the long summer days. It's light outside when I wake up extra early and I can go outside and water plants and prep for the night's dinner. At night I can play in the yard or enjoy a late night dinner on the patio and still have light. It might be hot to the extreme but I can't get enough of the beautiful sun. This weekend we set up what we like to call our "redneck" pool in the backyard. It's an 8 ft. snapset pool with room for two floats. We filled it up, did a little tanning and then watered our yard with it. A nice treat for $11!
Happy fourth of July!


No comments:
Post a Comment