Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kiss the pig...

This past week has been very interesting in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with the whole swine flu outbreak. I've been using hand sanitizer like crazy and hoping that my down immune system doesn't pick up something. I'm not going to stop doing my everyday stuff though...

Friday was Calvin's (one of Robert's older brothers) 30th birthday and we celebrated by grilling steaks. Delish. Saturday I had a little spa day to relax, did some mandatory yard work (in the rain - yuck) and then ran over to spend some quality time with Ashleigh shopping for 26 things for Stacey's birthday in Southlake. We found so many cute things to help Stace celebrate her 26th!

Today Ashleigh, Stacey and I went to Blue Mesa for brunch. Delish again. I love mimis. We watched Mamma Mia and looked through wedding magazines. What an awesome Sunday and what an awesome weekend. I can't wait for the next one.




No comments: