
On Saturday, I made cute little informational cards for my bridesmaids. I started with this:

And ended up with these:

I am starting to incorporate Kraft paper into things - I used Kraft paper envelopes to tie it all together.
After that, Robert and I took Jack to PetsMart to pick out a birthday present for his friend Lincoln. Jack also ended up picking out a toy for himself as well. He was really fond of this brown duck and it rarely leaves his side now. It's like it is his new "baby."
Lincoln, a boxer, turned eight on Saturday and we celebrated with margaritas, carnitas, homemade tortillas and skewered veggies at Kevin and Elisha's. Yum. There was also a little birthday cake at the "paw-ty" and homemade dog biscuits. To make things even more cute, each dog got a doggie bag to take home - and it was filled with toys!


On Sunday, I met Stacey and Ashleigh for brunch at Yogis and had fabulous French Toast with strawberries and bananas. I want to start a brunch tradition.
I also did more gardening and spring planting and reseeded the lawn. I put in sweet potato vine, bouganvillea, stone crop, green leaved Euryops and begonias. I'm still holding off on planting the seeds for the flowers in the front because we had another cold snap this weekend. The seeds I planted inside for the back yard are getting stronger every day. Last night, it hailed but luckily, my begonias were spared this year!


1 comment:
now that looks like papersource...
{dreaming of opening a franchise here in okc...}
so cute.
I've come to ask for help ms. green thumb...do you have a good site, book, something for the virgin gardener?
I'd like to start small...a nice herb garden or something. I'll be working out of 'pots' on the patio until we move...
any suggestions?
Post a Comment